CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

04 March 2011

Sorry

Hello bloggie and goodnite to all .. I'm so sorry that I forgot to update my blog .. Hurm , btw don't be sad . If you sad I will sad too because long time did not open my facebook and my bloggie ;[ .. I'M SO STRONG !! But , I can't forget him oredy .. How too forget him ?! Why I always thinking of him ? Why ?? I want to ask him . But he   me always .. I want with him forever and ever but I can't .. Why mom ? Why dad ? WHY it is really    happen to me ? Maybe he want with me forever .. I only think * .. My Dear Boyfie , why can't you forget me ? I really want you too leave me alone .. I hope you will find a girl for yourself .. Untill here .. Peeps !! Have a nice day .. ENJOY YOURSELF !!
 
Dear my honey , i love u so much , i need u rite n0w ! Wish u will happy with me. . . 
i can't stop love u .

No comments:

Post a Comment