CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

19 February 2011

look at it !

Hello to readers . Annyeong haseyo . Does u read this post ? if yeah , thankyou :)
My birthday is 24th of this month . February . I wanna targed new phone,new bicycle,ps2,psp,domokun and the speacilly my boyfie must attending.

I wanna manchester united cake . Just like this
 I really targed that photo

Anyway,im the manchester united top number 1 fan . (L.O.B.A)
i love manchester United
 i really wanna my bedroom just like that picture

I almost dream like that . But i don't know y i love manchester united ? hahaha , im x-chelsea fan .
Im manchester united fan forever 
Manchester United a.k.a Red Devils
We'll keep our Red flag flying high
Cause Man United will never die

No comments:

Post a Comment